Friday 1 May 2015

A May Day Wedding




May Bank Holiday is always busy with lots of weddings all over the country. 

I have had great fun helping four wonderful brides this weekend all over the country! One of which was all the way in Leeds! 

Claudette and Peter got married in Leeds today and what a stunning day it is! I met the lovely couple at Knebworth and the Bride Magazine's wedding fair in January this year. We had a great chat about what ideas they both had for their big day and Claudette booked in to see me a few weeks later. 

I didn't travel to Leeds with the flowers but Claudette and Peter collected them on their way past. They had an intimate day with close family and friends. 

I created a 4 fish bowls 
for the centre pieces full of colour and elegance and a stunning hand tied for the bride.

I hope they both had a wonderful day and wish them many years of happiness.


No comments:

Post a Comment