Thursday 9 June 2016

Welligogs


Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally. David Frost

At the beginning of last year I was asked the style the Welligogs stand at Chelsea Flower Show in May. It was an honour to be asked by such a wonderful English brand to work with them at the world's most prestigious flower show. It was a great success and I was asked to return again in 2016.

This year, I wanted to do bigger, and better! I now had the measure of the stands, the competition for awards and what the judges were looking for.

With the great English brand in mind, I got to work planning and styling the new 2016 Welligogs stand.

When the time came to setting up, I called upon my sister, who is also a great florist to help me achieve the fantastic flower displays I was planning. 

We arrived at the crack of dawn and started setting up - I had had bespoke shabby chic metal shields made based on the logo and branding of Welligogs and we also used the fantastic boot stand that we had last year (we just loved it too much to use anything else!).

Below are a few pictures of the what we created and I am delighted to tell you we won a 4 gold star trade stand award! 

Such an honour and wonderful achievement.






Anne x



No comments:

Post a Comment